Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Not many photographers can call a helicopter a part of their regular photo equipment, but Nick Ulivieri regularly flies high above Chicago as a part of his professional photographic work.
A few topics from today’s show:
- How Nick made the leap from a full time job to full time self employed photographer.
- How Nick figured out what to charge for his work.
- How Nick learned the technical aspects of photography.
- How Nick finds new clients (including Instagram).
- How Nick got into ariel photography (and got clients to pay him to fly in helicopters).
- What does a week in the life look like for Nick?
Check out some of Nick’s amazing photos below. Check out his website and follow him on Instagram to see more.