Sara Wolfram started her career as a sports photographer, but after shooting her first wedding, she was hooked. Now, Sara has a team of 40 people shooting and assisting for her company, onelove photography, where she does all of the editing.
A few topics from this show:
- How Sara transitioned from a single photographer to a team, and how she grew into multiple cities.
- Building a team with likeminded photographers while protecting a specific vision and style.
- How Sara balances training and managing her team, selling new business across multiple cities, shooting ten weddings a year and editing every wedding that goes through her company.
- How Sara learned to do sales.
- What the client experience looks like with a team setting.
- How Sara feels about studio space—does it matter for selling?
- What is the mistake that many young photographers make that Sara has overcome?
- Setting clear expectations with clients