I’m back after a bit of a hiatus with my very first solo episode of Photo Field Notes! Today I’m talking about how to bootstrap your brand—how to create all of your branding elements (logo, color scheme, fonts, website, packaging, etc.) without spending a fortune and going into debt.
To go along with this episode, I’ve put together a one page resource guide with my favorite resources for inexpensive branding elements. You can download it here:
Topics From Today’s Show:
- How I use Pinterest to understand my ideal client
- How to create a logo for your photography brand without spending a fortune
- Using fonts in your brand
- How to find color palettes for your brand
- Putting together your brand packaging
- Where to find templates for building your website quickly and inexpensively
- How to handle tech support for your business website
- What you choose to wear in front of clients
- Presenting your brand in social media
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: