When Jamie Larson first became interested in photography, she casually asked a wedding photographer for advice. The photographer brushed her off, and that set the tone for her future attitude toward the photography community—she wanted to be helpful and build community over competition.
A few topics from today’s show:
- How to start doing to in person sales (and how to get clients excited about in person sales).
- How to meet for in person sales when you don’t have a studio.
- How to present the images to clients during in person sales.
- How to prepare clients for in person sales.
- Getting past “making excuses” so you can make leaps in your business.
- Where Jamie’s clients come from.
- Moving to a new city as a photographer.
Check out Jamie’s family photos below, and be sure to find her on thesnapsociety.com, Jamie Larson Photography, Instagram, Facebook and Periscope (snapwithjamie).