When Jamie Larson first became interested in photography, she casually asked a wedding photographer for advice. The photographer brushed her off, and that set the tone for her future attitude toward the photography community—she wanted to be helpful and build community over competition.
A few topics from today’s show:
- How to start doing to in person sales (and how to get clients excited about in person sales).
- How to meet for in person sales when you don’t have a studio.
- How to present the images to clients during in person sales.
- How to prepare clients for in person sales.
- Getting past “making excuses” so you can make leaps in your business.
- Where Jamie’s clients come from.
- Moving to a new city as a photographer.
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: