Alex Noriega started out with portraits and architecture in Minneapolis, but in 2011, he took a road trip out west, and ended up moving to Portland, which led into a shift toward landscape photography.
A few topics from today’s show:
- How Alex taught learned the skills it takes to be a landscape photographer
- How do you make a living as a landscape photographer?
- Planning landscape photography trips (and finding community around it).
- What is the most important thing to know as a landscape photographer?
- Where do landscape photographer clients come from?
Check out Alex’s stunning work below, and be sure to check out his website to see more.
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: