Today’s episode was inspired by a list of questions from a photographer who is thinking about starting her own associate wedding photographer program. Melissa, props to you for doing your research and asking questions before starting a program yourself. I hope this episode is helpful to you!
A Few Questions From Today’s Show:
- How do you find the right person to be your associate photographer?
- How do you advertise associate photographers?
- How do you manage associate photographers (client meetings, payments, etc.)?
- Do you provide assistants and second photographers, or does your associate provide them?
- Who edits the weddings and sessions?
- How do you handle branding if your associate has a business of his or her own?
- How do you handle liability with associate photographers?
Photo by Lauren Nicole, and Allie & Co. Photography Associate Photographer.
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: