I started using Swift Galleries about a year ago to show clients what their photos would look like to scale on their own walls, and it completely changed my business for the better, so I knew that I needed to talk to Swift Galleries founder, Chris Scott, for the podcast.
Here’s an example from my own business of a mockup in Swift Galleries that inspired the client to buy exactly what I showed:
Topics From Today’s Show:
- How to start selling wall art and keepsakes in your photography business.
- Why your mindset toward selling products is all wrong, and how to shift it.
- What you can do today to start attracting clients who want to buy wall art and products.
- Get a 30 day free trial to Swift Galleries
- Jonathan Canlas on Shooting Film and Refusing to Specialize
- Alicia Caine on Why Specialization Matters as a Photographer
- Find out which wall art products are right for your business
Free Product Photoshop Templates
I have a special treat for you because you’re a Photo Field Notes listener. You can grab three free product templates below. All of the images are customizable—insert your own photos to share on social media to get your clients excited about displaying their final photos in product form.
Specific product resources will be listed with the download. Enjoy!
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: