In today’s solo show, I’m giving you the rundown on the three main ways to scale your photography business.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Places to outsource in your photography business (and where to find great people)
- Things to remember when hiring contractors
- How to scale without hiring a team
- How to get clients excited about art + keepsake products
P.S. I’m totally calling myself out here for posting this episode out of order. I recorded it before publishing my Associate Team episode and my interview about selling more products with Swift Galleries founder, Chris Scott. You can listen to each of these episodes through the links below to hear more details about scaling through these methods.
- Q&A: Building an Associate Team
- How Sara Wolfram Grew onelove Photography to a Team of 40 People
- How to Start Selling More Products in Your Photography Business
In the show, I mentioned my free guide to help you start building out wall art templates for your clients. You can sign up to grab the free guide right here:
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: