Before he was a photographer, Ian Holmes was an image retoucher living in Paris. The more he worked on other peoples’ images, the more he became interested in photography himself.
Eight years later, Ian has built a name for himself as an english speaking romantic portraiture photographer in Paris. He shoots 25 weddings each year and three to four portraits sessions each week. During his off season, he heads off to the French Alps to recharge for the winter.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Find out how clients discover Ian
- Find out how Ian connects with wedding clients who travel from out of town
- Hear how Ian grows his skills in the off season
- Find out why Ian is starting to incorporate film into his business
- Find out which lens Ian can’t live without
- Hear Ian’s advice about what every photographer should be doing to grow
Check out a few of Ian’s photos below, and head over to his website to see more.