Photograph by Sarah Rhoads
Shari and Mike from ShariLee Photography (now Shari + Mike) caught my eye a while back. This couple out of Vancouver consistently shows off deliciously beautiful photographs on their blog, and I liked them even more after sitting down to chat over Skype.
In this interview, hear Shari and Mike talk about:
- Fear and risk taking (getting uncomfortable and “going for it”)
- The “aha” moment
- Business vs. art
- Starting over as a “newbie” in a new city
- Building a support system
- Staying true to yourself as an artist
- Fine Art Wedding Photography: How to Capture Images with Style for the Modern Brideby Jose Villa
- Read biographies about interesting people for inspiration
See Shari and Mike’s recent work on their blog.