Stephanie Fishbein reminds me a lot of Kristy Ryan. They both took big leaps to bring their business dreams to life. They both traveled across the world and made personal investments to create the types of shoots that they wanted to show in their portfolios. And it paid off for both of them.
Now Stephanie runs a hybrid film and digital wedding photography company out of California. Follower her on Instagram @stephaniefishbeinphoto.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Getting started as a destination wedding photographer.
- How to grow into a hybrid film + digital photography model.
- How to avoid burnout as a photography business owner.
- Learn about the workshops that Stephanie went to that helped her to grow in her business.
- How to get published as a photographer.
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
You can also join the conversation on my Anchor channel.