Today I’m sharing my experiences running my photography company both with and without a dedicated studio to meet clients.
Here’s what I’ll cover in the episode:
- What to look for in a studio.
- Why meeting in my own home turned out to be a disaster (and how to meet in your home the right way).
- What my clients told me when I asked them if meeting in a studio made a difference for them compared to meeting in a coffee shop.
- How having a studio impacted my overall revenue, profit and product sales—in person sales versus online product sales (I’ll break down the numbers).
- How I’ve gotten clients excited about products with and without a studio.
- The overall pros and cons of each experience—is having a photography studio worth it?