This week, I’m diving into 10 ways to add value (and thus charge more) as a photographer (listen to the full episode for more details). Here’s a quick outline of what we’ll cover:
- Help them design the session.
- Help them do something with their photos (e.g. printed products).
- Show them a slideshow.
- Share quick tips to prep them for the session ahead of time.
- Use a system to manage contracts and invoices and to manage your workflow so you respond more quickly to emails.
- Get your posing down.
- Get your clients published.
- If you’re a wedding photographer, write out their timeline.
- Buy a styling board.
- Bring an assistant.
Thanks to my contributors this week: