Molly, like many of us, woke up one day and realized that the life she had built for herself—working what she had imagined to be her dream job at a boutique hotel—simply wasn’t making her happy. Cue crisis, a search for herself, and after a lot of self discovery and travel, a new life.
Now Molly runs Stratejoy, where she empowers and gives tools to other women to help them find joy in a messy world. I’ve been through one of Molly’s courses myself, and it was so life changing that I knew I had to have her on the podcast.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Inner conflict, feeling unfulfilled, making giant leaps and learning to adult
- Gaining clarity for your dreams and your goals
- How to set goals that will actually make you happy
- Jealousy, comparison and defining “success”
- Getting away from the expectations of others
- The Joy Equation Course From Stratejoy (running live from May 6 – June 19, 2017)
- The Holiday Council from Stratejoy (running every December)
- Gretchen Rubin: What Kind of Person Are You? The Four Rubin Tendencies
Did you enjoy this episode? I would absolutely adore a review on iTunes to help others find the podcast.