Molly, like many of us, woke up one day and realized that the life she had built for herself—working what she had imagined to be her dream job at a boutique hotel—simply wasn’t making her happy. Cue crisis, a search for herself, and after a lot of self discovery and travel, a new life.
Now Molly runs Stratejoy, where she empowers and gives tools to other women to help them find joy in a messy world. I’ve been through one of Molly’s courses myself, and it was so life changing that I knew I had to have her on the podcast.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Inner conflict, feeling unfulfilled, making giant leaps and learning to adult
- Gaining clarity for your dreams and your goals
- How to set goals that will actually make you happy
- Jealousy, comparison and defining “success”
- Getting away from the expectations of others
- The Joy Equation Course From Stratejoy (running live from May 6 – June 19, 2017)
- The Holiday Council from Stratejoy (running every December)
- Gretchen Rubin: What Kind of Person Are You? The Four Rubin Tendencies
Did you enjoy this episode? I would absolutely adore a review on iTunes to help others find the podcast.
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: