I’m taking with Nikki Rausch from Sales Maven about how photographers can approach sales without feeling like cheesy sales people. We’ll walk through the the five steps of the selling staircase:
- How to create a positive first impression that establishes a real connection
- The difference between using a ‘cat-calling’ and ‘dog-calling’ technique to create curiosity (Spoiler: cats are better than dogs in this instance)
- Using the ‘discovery phase’ to understand our client’s needs
- Why we should propose the services that our client needs, not what we think they can afford
- How to recognize and respond to buying signals
Get Nikki’s ebook: Closing the Sale
This show is brought to you in part by the Book More Weddings Summit.
This free summit was created to help you attract more of your ideal clients and book more weddings so you can be more profitable and grow your wedding business. You’ll learn from 20+ incredible wedding industry speakers with topics ranging from How Engaged Couples Are Using Instagram to 4 Steps to Book High-Paying Clients, and everything in between. The summit kicks off on April 20th and it’s going to be 4 action-packed days that you won’t want to miss. Get your free ticket here.