Accountant, Andrew Jordan, jumps on the phone to answer questions about photographers facing income loss and unemployment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Topics from today’s show:
- Learn about resources for handling the crisis of unemployment
- How to adjust estimated taxes while income is at a standstill
- Should we be paying sales tax on deposits collected but not completed?
- For solo business owners who have payroll set up (S-corp), should we just stop payroll?
Learn more about Big Picture CPA:
- Book a free 15 minute call with an accountant at Big Picture CPA
- Listen to my previous episode with Andrew Jordan: 5 Reasons Photographers Pay Too Much in Taxes
- Get more tips for navigating the income loss during Covid-19 quarantines on the Big Picture CPA Facebook page
- See Andrew’s video: CARES Act for Photographers Kickoff
- “Economic Injury Disaster Loan” application