As soon as you visit Liz Fogarty’s website or Instagram account, you’ll notice instantly that Liz cares about her work— that she’s something special. Liz has perfectly curated images with a brand to match, and the work she’s put in has paid off.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Growing your community through Instagram
- Curating Instagram images to create a strong, cohesive brand
- Using Instagram as your mini portfolio
- Understanding your brand voice
- How to get published (where to start, how to cultivate relationships with editors)
- Working with photography assistants
- How to capture wedding day details (and why it matters)
- Educating your couples
Check out some of Liz’s work below.
Did you enjoy this episode? I would absolutely adore a review on iTunes to help others find the podcast.
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: