As soon as you visit Liz Fogarty’s website or Instagram account, you’ll notice instantly that Liz cares about her work— that she’s something special. Liz has perfectly curated images with a brand to match, and the work she’s put in has paid off.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Growing your community through Instagram
- Curating Instagram images to create a strong, cohesive brand
- Using Instagram as your mini portfolio
- Understanding your brand voice
- How to get published (where to start, how to cultivate relationships with editors)
- Working with photography assistants
- How to capture wedding day details (and why it matters)
- Educating your couples
Check out some of Liz’s work below.
Did you enjoy this episode? I would absolutely adore a review on iTunes to help others find the podcast.