Topics from today’s episode:
- The daily habits of an entrepreneur
- The Self-Employed Ecosystem for a healthy business and life
- How personal development increases your capacity for success
- How to create a Business Model of Multiples
How many people can say they’ve never worked for anyone else? Selling eggs door-to-door at 14 years old began a lifetime of self-employment. As a small business consultant, Jeffrey Shaw coaches self-employed and small business owners through all the business growth and personal development they need for a successful business.
Drawing on his experience as a renowned portrait photographer, Jeffrey sees in others what they don’t see in themselves and apply the business strategies that result in a successful business and fulfilled life.
Jeffrey Shaw’s Resources:
- Gift: www.selfemployedassessment.com
- Book: www.theselfemployedlife.me
- Instagram: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyshawauthor/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeffreyShawAuthor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffreyshaw1
Other Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Science of Well Being free Yale course
- Episode 128: How to Sell More Products in Your Photo Business Without In Person Sales