This episode originally aired on the podcast last spring, but I’m bringing it back this week because this is the perfect time to reflect, reset and start setting goals and planning for 2018. I’m currently going through Molly’s Holiday Council—spending my evenings sipping egg nog on my big couch with my little red notebook scribbling down ideas and pinning all the things.
A few topics from today’s show:
- Inner conflict, feeling unfulfilled, making giant leaps and learning to adult
- Gaining clarity for your dreams and your goals
- How to set goals that will actually make you happy
- Jealousy, comparison and defining “success”
- Getting away from the expectations of others
- The Joy Equation Course From Stratejoy (running live from May 6 – June 19, 2017)
- The Holiday Council from Stratejoy (running every December)
- Gretchen Rubin: What Kind of Person Are You? The Four Rubin Tendencies
Did you enjoy this episode? I would absolutely adore a review on iTunes to help others find the podcast.