Today on the podcast, Chris Scott from Swift Galleries and I are chatting about what it takes to create an “About” page that truly stands out from the crowd and helps you to attract your ideal clients from the get go.
This episode was inspired by a question from Katie Bosler (@kaboslerphotography). If you’d like to have your questions answered on a future show, message them over to me @photofieldnotes on Instagram.
Announcement: The Virtual Product Sales for Wedding Photographers Beta Course is Coming November 8
The beta version of my course collaboration with Design Aglow is launching tomorrow. The course is called Virtual Product Sales for Wedding Photographers. Here’s what it’s going to include:
- Style Guide Magazine template: This is the template that I use to print a small magazine to send to clients to give them final tips before their wedding day and to get them inspired about how to style my curated photo products into their home. Add your own images into the gorgeous product images, have it printed (we’ll tell you where), or send them the digital version to get them into the right mindset before you offer your products to them.
- Customizable product images: Get access to more than 30 product images, including 19 images that you can customize with your own work. Use these images on your website or in social media to get clients excited about the products you offer.
- Tips on how to create more value for your professional photo products so clients see why they should purchase professional products rather than do it themselves.
- A complete course with the exact emails, steps and images you’ll need to set clients up for successful online product sales without having to be there for an in person meeting.
- Access to a private Facebook group to ask me questions and give feedback on the course.
Access to the beta course is going to be extremely limited. If you’d like to grab a spot in the beta course before they sell out, be sure to sign up to get email alerts, and check your email at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 8 for the link to the course.