Amanda and I know each other from our local Rising Tide Society TuesdaysTogether Group. She runs Rough Draft Solutions, where she creates content for small and mid-sized companies. We sat down together (in person!) to share ideas around how photographers can create better content to attract clients.
A Few Topics From This Episode:
- How to come up with content for marketing your small business when you’re feeling stuck
- How to create a content calendar
- How to find your business brand voice
- How to mix personal with business on social media
- How to create an About page that shows who you are
- How to use Instagram to research what you put on your website
- How to repurpose content
- How to post content across different social media platforms
Did you enjoy this episode? I would absolutely adore a review on iTunes to help others find the podcast.
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: