Amanda and I know each other from our local Rising Tide Society TuesdaysTogether Group. She runs Rough Draft Solutions, where she creates content for small and mid-sized companies. We sat down together (in person!) to share ideas around how photographers can create better content to attract clients.
A Few Topics From This Episode:
- How to come up with content for marketing your small business when you’re feeling stuck
- How to create a content calendar
- How to find your business brand voice
- How to mix personal with business on social media
- How to create an About page that shows who you are
- How to use Instagram to research what you put on your website
- How to repurpose content
- How to post content across different social media platforms
Did you enjoy this episode? I would absolutely adore a review on iTunes to help others find the podcast.