Rachel Greiman is a copywriter and documentary family photographer in Philadelphia, PA. She owns Green Chair Stories, a company committed to taking photographs and writing words that look and sound like real people. In this episode, Rachel walks us through her tips for writing copy that will help you show your strengths and get those clients booked.
Get ready to learn how to dive into simple market research that could make all the difference for the future of your business.
- Get Rachel’s Guide: The Photographer’s Guide to Write Your Site Right (use the coupon code FIELDNOTES15 for 15% off any order)
- Follow Rachel on Instagram @greenchairstories
- Listen to my interview with Ben Hartley on the Six Figure Photography Podcast: Finding Your Own Style with Allie Siarto
- Video services to reply to clients with videos: BombBomb and Loom
- Nate Grahek from Sticky talks about using videos to share pricing in the interview: Sticky Clients, Like Glue w/Nate Grahek