Questions From Today’s Episode:
- What made you decide to start creating your own client prints?
- How does this help your business stand out?
- What do you print yourself versus outsourcing to another lab?
- How did you decide on which printer gear to purchase?
- What does your general printing process look like? Was it hard to master? How long did it take to make the transition?
- What mistakes did make that others can learn from? Any surprises?
- Have you looked at the cost comparison for printing yourself versus having a lab print everything?
- What advice do you have for photographers who are considering creating their own prints in house?
Stay in the Loop
Follow @photofieldnotes for quick tips, episode updates, and to be featured in a future episode. To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, follow @photofieldnotes on Instagram, and sign up to get bonus guides, freebies, discounts and goodies below: