I had fellow podcaster, Ben Hartley, on for episode 60 – how to stand out in a crowded market, and today, he’s back to talk about printing your own photos as a professional photographer
Questions From Today’s Episode:
- What made you decide to start creating your own client prints?
- How does this help your business stand out?
- What do you print yourself versus outsourcing to another lab?
- How did you decide on which printer gear to purchase?
- What does your general printing process look like? Was it hard to master? How long did it take to make the transition?
- What mistakes did make that others can learn from? Any surprises?
- Have you looked at the cost comparison for printing yourself versus having a lab print everything?
- What advice do you have for photographers who are considering creating their own prints in house?
Check out Ben’s seven day crash course, and learn how to build a six figure photography business