Christa Rene Mazak started her photography business in college, and she’s since gone on to turn it into her full time career.
Topics from today’s show:
- Investing in and building relationships with your clients.
- What to do if you’re drowning in your business.
- Running a photography business with efficiency and using workflow/business management systems (e.g. Honeybook, 17Hats)
- Learning to say no (and how to say no)
- Pricing your photography services.
- Creating and tweaking email templates.
- Blogging and getting published.
- Giving yourself grace.
Check out Christa’s work below, and find her online to see more:
Your Turn to Share!
I’ve set up a call-in line you to call in and have your comments included in future episodes. To share your feedback to this episode, photography questions or your own tips to be featured on the show, call my Google Voice number and record your message: (616) 522-2515
You can also join the conversation on my Anchor channel.
Never Miss an Episode
To get future episodes and other goodies, be sure to subscribe in iTunes, and sign up below: